Required update for Qlik Sense 3.1
Some highlights from the new versions are:
- Now supports Qlik Sense 3.1.
- Calculation conditions are added to IdevioMaps for Qlik Sense. This improves handling of large datasets.
- The layer control now can be minimized to a button.
- Geocoding is now available in the GeoAnalytics wizard with the operations AddressPointLookup (forward geocoding) and PointToAddressLookup (reverse geocoding). These operations require special licensing, please contact email@example.com if you are interested.
- Data in almost any geographic projection is now supported when loading data in GeoAnalytics.