Scalable pies, IP locations, ESRI connections, geodata simplification and much more
Some highlights from the new versions are:
- Most external geodata needs to be simplified before used. Idevio releases the new Simplify operation in GeoAnalytics. A unique combination of high quality simplification and ease of use. See more info about that in this blog entry. Also the Dissolve operation make use of the new simplification features.
- Have IP addresses in your data? Now you can easily plot it on a map using the new IPLookup operation in Idevio GeoAnalytics.
- IdevioMaps for Qlik Sense now supports scalable pie charts so that the size of the pie chart is controlled by an expression.
- Now you can easily connect to ESRI ArcGIS Server since GeoAnalytics has new support for the ESRI JSON format.
- Added support for the GML format makes it easy to connect to map data produced by WFS servers (OGIS standard).
- A change that already is available to all IdevioMaps users is that there is now “one world”. The map is not repeated even if there is room for it.